Thursday, June 27, 2013

Table Numbers--Cute as a Button

The summer of all things wedding has officially begun!  I'm not worried about getting everything done...yet, but I have a feeling that all of these little projects will add up to a LOT of time.  My first project is getting the table numbers figured out.  Once those are done, I'll move onto painting the wooden crates for the centerpieces.

My inspiration for the table numbers came from these two photos I found on Pinterest.


I liked the added detail of the twine and button on an otherwise simple, paper card.  I also liked the idea of adding the number abbreviation.  After a fair amount of experimenting and convincing the computer/printer to cooperate, here is how the table numbers ended up.

Not too bad for DIY.  Cute as a button :)

No comments:

Post a Comment